Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Occidental Tourist
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
vere es dis?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
Umbrous said:
New River Dam area in Peoria. No pics this time of the water behind the dam but there still is some after 60 some days of no rain.
My folks recently moved to Peoria. I'd like to hook up for a ride sometime.
 

·
It rains here. :(
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YuriB said:
vere es dis?
New River Dam area in Peoria.

No pics this time of the water behind the dam but there still is some after 60 some days of no rain.
 

·
Occidental Tourist
Joined
·
3,563 Posts
AZClydesdale said:
My folks recently moved to Peoria. I'd like to hook up for a ride sometime.
we should pick a weekend and do this and the other northern ride
 

·
It rains here. :(
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AZClydesdale said:
My folks recently moved to Peoria. I'd like to hook up for a ride sometime.
Sure I'll show you around the dam if you would like, it's rather boring but hey it's out my door. Thunderbird Park in Glendale is also close and offers more challenge. I'll take some pics of it next time I go.
 

·
It rains here. :(
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AZClydesdale said:
Yeah, let's make it happen. I'm riding tomorrow morning at P&D if interested.
I might be up for this depending on the time you are riding. What time and how many miles are you riding?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
Umbrous said:
I might be up for this depending on the time you are riding. What time and how many miles are you riding?
Umbrous, Cool! I was unable to coordinate times with the MSC cleanup crew, but I figure leaving trailhead at 9am and riding up to 2 hours. Any trailwork will be after this and you are free to stay or go. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll give you my number. Hope you can make it...
Steve
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top