Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
hey pdirt, you or anyone you know gonna be at falls city this Saturday? I think me and some friends will end up down there saturday mornin.
BTW that seat grab shot makes homeboy look like hes scratching the kids. About what my seat grabs look like so shouldnt throw stones

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sortafast said:
hey pdirt, you or anyone you know gonna be at falls city this Saturday? I think me and some friends will end up down there saturday mornin.
BTW that seat grab shot makes homeboy look like hes scratching the kids. About what my seat grabs look like so shouldnt throw stones
Not sure... ya he's tryin' for tobboginz... soon, they'll be the evil one's.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
PDirt...you really sandbagged down here...nice jumping skillz (I know by the billygoat)
I was 'spose' to be workin that day member? Had to be low key... next trip, I'm setting a day aside to be air born. EE has taught me a lot, I feel way more confident.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
pdirt said:
I was 'spose' to be workin that day member? Had to be low key... next trip, I'm setting a day aside to be air born.
When you gonna be in the 805 again?

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
sortafast said:
BTW that seat grab shot makes homeboy look like hes scratching the kids.
Seat grab?

THAT'S what that is!!

I thought he was trying to pull out a kidney stone that was half birthed.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
pdirt said:
I was 'spose' to be workin that day member? Had to be low key... next trip, I'm setting a day aside to be air born. EE has taught me a lot, I feel way more confident.
man practice helps a lot. I have been working on that too...not as much as you my littlle basstard friend

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
EVIL E said:
Never knew your photoshop was so good PDirt. Good session...tomorrow's going to be another lovely day. Call me if you want to ride.

Nice jackoff shot. I didn't think anyone would notice that I was jacking off in midair! But the jump was so sweet... Evilness
Gonna be hard to pull off, she 'let me go' today.. work is hectic manana, as is the fam' sitch'... but, you know if there's a way, it's on like donkey kong my brotha!

Suppose to race, too....

decisions decsions.....

Quality problems man! :) Gotta love it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.