Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been workin on my urban n trials and i cant hit a backwards 180 to save my life. when i say backwards 180 im referin to one where you are rollin backwards(as if you just did a 180 or planted on somthin) then you do a little back brake and spin deal. thanx

·
Registered
467 Posts
like a roll back? can you roll back and do a 180 without hopping? its easier if you can learn that first. there arent really brakes involved. you have to pedal backwads, and then just whip the front end around and instantly start pedaling/stop allowing the cranks to rotate backwards. ehh, that probably dosent make any sense..... it easiest if you can find someone who can do it, and watch them. hope this helps somewhat....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya thanx

so your sayin just get rollin backwards then down hard and pull the bike around? how do u get your bike to actually spin the 180 i try pullin back and pullin to the side and nothin 'll work 4 me

·
Registered
467 Posts
you have to turn your front wheel a little first, and lean into it, away from the direction you are turning. check out this thread. a little ways down, somebody posted a little vid of a guy on a bmx bike. its hard to explain. good luck, mabye someone who is better at explaining it will chime in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.