Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
I was out sick (really, really sick :() on the 22nd and 23rd, off the 24th and 25th, in to work the 26th, then off all last week.

No riding the week of Christmas due to illness, but rode five or six times this week :thumbsup:

·
Trail Goddess
988 Posts
Ghostrider said:
17 days and it flew by way to fast.
Wow, someone beat me. I've been off since Christmas Eve and dreading going into work tomorrow. My sub is notorious about misdeliveries that I get to fix, plus I have several businesses that had their mail held since before Christmas that resume tomorrow. Oh well, got to earn all those Christmas gifts.:D The good news is the crappy manager and supervisor were shifted out and I heard that we got a really great replacement team.:thumbsup:

Spent the time off getting a long list shortened: got the car repaired, wallpapered the bathroom, tilled the garden (and quadrupled the size), rode my bikes several times, cleaned house, and slept in almost everyday.

Fiona

·
that one kid
84 Posts
since a half day on the 24th

That makes it 11.5 days and lovin' it. Sorry to go back. I like my job but it's been a bit hectic and then at times extremely challenging.

Go figure.

Kat

·
Mtbr Founder
35,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
0gre said:
Not going to work tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that... etc.

Anyone lookin' for a DBA?
Oh jeez, you too.

I guess it puts things in perspective. Our Monday blues is quite a bit better than no blues at all.

fc

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've been off work for 2 weeks. The first week was by choice. The second week was a very tired and stressful one out of town caring for my ill father. Please send along healing vibes for a speedy and successful recovery.

I haven't been on the bike for 12 days! It feels like forever. Hope the nice weather holds until the weekend. Hope it dumps in the mountains for some snow time!

Time to get back at it, both at work and at play.:thumbsup:

·
don't try this at home
1,601 Posts
not long enough really. took the week of x-mas off, then short week last week, but this week is a full 5 days. i don't know how i'm gonna do it. however, this is week 6 of having to be off the bike, so saturday, if all goes well i can suffer at the local cx race. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Officially off since the 18th with teaching, but have been doing odd jobs to pay for this unpaid holiday. Made it up Oat Hill 4X, never did make it on a group ride yet (plenty to choose from, but family, work and ride time have yet to line up. Got my bike trainer ready tonight and alarm set to 5am (yeah wishful thinking on my part!!-- but gotta try:D )

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Thurs and Friday only. Friday itself was a last minute "take the day off" surprise. With the weather this upcoming week, wish vacation was extending itself.

At least I have something to look forward to this weekend while at work: GG2MB maybe

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.