Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks, in part, to this global warming thing I've been riding in shorts up until this week. Was hard to get motivated yesterday because of the cold to go hit Allaire but, sure enough, after 5 minutes of riding in my winter gear I was sweating. I'm actually colder sitting right here typing, damn these high home heating bills! Anyway, it felt good to be reminded that other than the rare occasion of too much snow on the ground, there's no reason to hang a bike up for the winter. Stay warm and see you out there. Might try the thermafleece out on Hartshorne today before turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving
Marc

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
mmuller said:
Thanks, in part, to this global warming thing I've been riding in shorts up until this week. Was hard to get motivated yesterday because of the cold to go hit Allaire but, sure enough, after 5 minutes of riding in my winter gear I was sweating. I'm actually colder sitting right here typing, damn these high home heating bills! Anyway, it felt good to be reminded that other than the rare occasion of too much snow on the ground, there's no reason to hang a bike up for the winter. Stay warm and see you out there. Might try the thermafleece out on Hartshorne today before turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving
Marc
lol.. very true marc... and i'll try and and remember that tomorrow am when i roll out of the house at 8 for a 9am ride. :eek: i'm sure i'll start out with half my snowboard gear on... then stow it 10 mins later. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.