Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
blet drive
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife and i want to move back to boise from mass and i know this is a bike thread but any one know of any good jobs besides micron {yuk}.. i would like tomove back somtime in aug.. such a sweet bike town.. i do have fam in the area so that makes it even better..
thanks for any help

·
just a man
1,865 Posts
Hi - What line of work are you in/are you looking for? I can put some feelers out, feel free to PM me with your resume/etc. We can also assist with relocation services if needed as well. "Welcome back" in advance :D

cp

·
blet drive
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well right now i am working as a janitor for the school district but i have done landscaping ,painting ,general labor,maitnence but willing to learn anything... love out door work thnaks for any help..

·
Registered
353 Posts
A couple of tips...

JUNGLEKID5 said:
and a side not the wife is a mc{merchenidse cordnator } for retail and cna wor as a bank teller.. thanks again
Junglekid -

The Idaho Dept of Labor has a site that you might want to check out: http://cl.idaho.gov/Portal/ICL/alias__jobservice/tabID__3717/DesktopDefault.aspx

I'm sure that the Statesman has on-line job postings, as well. Lots of other job search sites for Boise on the web as well. Use your browser and your spell-checker.

Lots of big box retailers are moving into the area, so there may be some merchandising opportunities there. (Check Cabela's web site, for instance. Sierra trading Post coming soon, too.)

Beware, though, that many of the Albertsons/Sav-On corporate merchandising jobs were here in Boise. The majority of those jobs are moving to Minnesota, so there will be a lot of talented, unemployed category managers looking at merchandising opportunities in the area over the next few months.

I friend of mine owns a landscaping company that keeps growing every year. I'm sure there are many other companies that are growing, as well.

I'm sure the opportunities are here for you. Best of luck finding a way back to Boise!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.