Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· I throw poop
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some here know I have barely been able to ride the last few years due to arthritus in my wrist,, I had surgery last fall , and now am able to ride a bit more, but still have some pain at times. Last weekend I went up to the Ham's fork camping and also to ride a bit.. Here are a few pics I took while there.. I was solo so didn't get any of me on the bike, but enjoy anyhow as the wild flowers were in full bloom..

Attachments

· Registered
232 Posts
Great pix, and......

Where is Ham's fork, in case I can get out West to ride? Also, is that a prairie dog checking out why a mechanical monster has invaded his space? Back here in the S.E. he might be mistaken for a woodchuck.

· I throw poop
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The Ham's Fork is 44 miles to teh north of Kemmerer Wyoming. The "Chuck" is rock chuck, one of 14 subspecies of an animal called a Marmot.. .. The difference in a woodchuck and a rock chuck IMO is where they live. If ya head out this way to ride let me know and I'll give ya info on all the good spots to ride in the area and state.

· Registered
957 Posts
Glad to hear you are able to ride more. I hope you condition continues to improve.

I have seen your avatar in the past, but I never looked to see that you are from Wyoming. I am up in the Gillette area. Always nice to meet a neighbor, so to speak.

Great pics, BTW.

· Registered
411 Posts
Glad to hear riding again

Are you going to make it down to Vernal. First of the Augs. I think I will be up for the Festival. Hope to see you again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.