Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woo man it feel good to back...ever since last year, i kinda faded outa mt biking, i used ot be a hard core biker, eveyr day trail ridin it, if i wasnt riding i was working on it, but i am not sure what happend, but im proud to say taht im back. with the little time i have these days..( sundays, i have lacrosse and dont get home until 9pm every day) i am gonna get myself back to the way things usedto be. i have a 2000 Gary Fischer Tassajara with just about noting stock, i love my easton monkey bars, but im sad to say that its lookin lie ki need a new bike...being as i am 6'5 and the bike is a 17.5 frame... well, i gotta start lookin around, and ill keep the tass for play riding. ya, this si my first post here, and well..hello everyone, i am eric (sorry for my terrible trying, i apologize, it will get better, haha)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, once u started, its really hard ot give it up. even though for the past few years ive been used to a motor hauling me through teh trails, im sure i wont have too much trouble gettin on teh ol' peddleing machine, and im in teh market for a new bike, cause i horribly outgrew mine, so i just play around with mine now, until i get a new bike.

·
Sharp rocks hurt...
276 Posts
The Green bike! said:
nope, once u started, its really hard ot give it up. even though for the past few years ive been used to a motor hauling me through teh trails, im sure i wont have too much trouble gettin on teh ol' peddleing machine, and im in teh market for a new bike, cause i horribly outgrew mine, so i just play around with mine now, until i get a new bike.
Its not the bike, its how you ride it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not the bike, its how you ride it.<-- true i guess, but some of us prefer not hitting tehre knees on the bars when they pedal. its a sick bike and i love it, but its a 17.5, and i can ride it damn good, just think its time for an upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.