Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
New to the boards, but not new to riding...just getting back into it with my son. We are XC'rs looking for anyone in the local area to ride with. Schedule varies...just got back from a night ride at Pena Adobe in Vaca, just over 10 miles, about 1:15 wheel turning time. We ride at Pena Adobe, Rockville (excellent at night) and Napa's Skyline Park. Anyone using GPS tracking for their rides? Just wanted to say hi, hope to hear back from a few of you...cheers!

Chip

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
chip, welcome to the board!! if you are looking for rides you've come to the right place. i live in lafayette, have never ridden rockville but would love to. there are rides literally all over the bay area, just about every day of every weekend. when i'm not going somewhere that's a decent drive (like annadel in santa rosa) i usually ride in the east bay (diablo, diablo foothills, briones, oakland hills), but just stay tuned for ride postings. i think this weekend is a little quiet for obvious reasons. i'll likely be riding tomorrow, may hit the marin headlands given how clear it is.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey thanks for the reply...
I'd like to ride tomorrow, Sunday the November 27th...Rockville, Napa or even Anadel, although it's been awhile for Anadel. The AM is better. Any takers?

Chip

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
welcome to the board.

Im in napa, and ride skyline when i dont feel like skipping town, and have also ridden rockville quite a bit last year, but then my riding buddy i went there with had to get back surgery and i havent been going to rockville as much since then.

I used to run cross country at pena adobe in high school, but i didnt know there were good trails for mtn biking out there

my work schedule varies but im down for rides around here

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Melt,
Great to hear from another "local"...we try to get out a few days a week...let's do it! Are you doing Auburn this weekend? Attached is the ride we did today at Annadel...showing the wonders of GPS technology!

Cheers,
Chip

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.