Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Break it, Fix it, Ride it
1,940 Posts
Wish I was. Gonna spend a bit more time mending before taking a bite out of that big cookie. I'm not HAB approved yet.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
No go for me this year. I'm going to make it a priority for next year though. I'm figuring lots of things out to keep my knees and hips feeling good on these long rides.

·
Registered
54 Posts
amyjump.jpg We're running a shuttle for the 300. Meets at Picket Post on 4/10 around 10am. Should arrive at Parker Canyon Lake with plenty of day light to chill and go for a little ride.

$60 each paid cash to the driver. We have 1 spot left.

Cheers!
Rob
Sonoran Expeditions MTB
Sonoran Expeditions MTB

·
1,442 Posts
Screw it, let's go race it Jeff!! Man, I wish I was lining up this year, I'm ready after the past 5 weeks of rides!! Darn lack of vacation time...
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. Next year, perhaps.

Best of luck to all out there. Don't forget to stock up on water at Rincon - it's a long way to the top of the mountain and the Reddington climb is likely to be quite warm this year.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Good luck to all the riders. I look forward to watching all of your dots traverse the state on the Arizona map. I'm trying to establish a similar route/event up here in Utah. I'm thinking maybe Yuba Lake to Bear Lake.

·
My other ride is your mom
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The benefit to warmer temps is that my knee issue is less pervasive than during cold times.....you don't have to go fast, you just have to go.

·
DFL>DNF>DNS
3,350 Posts
I'll say. I like Maad's pace myself. I hope we catch some leaders tomorrow. That would be cool.
We just might at their pace. I guess we better drop the water 'before' we start our ride!! I think if we see someone it'll be on our return up Boulders.

There's a nice race discussion thread going on over on Bikepacking.net, check it out.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts