Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL (add $1.5 for XXL) Size chart here.
American Apparel 2001 shirts, softest shirt you will find. These are unisex shirts. These are the same shirts I have been using for the past year, I love them. Regularly they are $17/shirt

Ordering options: Send me $13 through paypal (my handle azepicriderandrunner at gmail dot com) or send a snail mail (please PM for my home address) check to my home address. The price of the shirt, for a front AZSF logo and the following on the back is $13. The money is due by Wednesday, 2/24 at 9pm. Remember to put your full name, size you want, and the color.

Color Options

Light Pink

Sea Foam

New Silver

Cranberry (this is a darker shirt that people wanted, let me know if you want to change your order by sending me a PM with your name). Also, the letters will be filled in with cranberry, I am at work and cannot get a good image to really come out. Ignore any white in the following picture and add cranberry.

Thank you again to David P (cookidough) for the design.

·
Disgruntled Peccary
5,699 Posts
azepicriderandrunner said:
Frankly, I am a little disappointed that nobody else has ordered a pink one. Am I the only one that will be sporting the light pink this year?
if I got pink, my youngest would just steal it.

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cookiedough said:
I heard rumors of cranberry - but then logged in and see all these subdued colors...
I could do a cranberry color if you want it :) Do you want one?

When I was playing with the color schemes, I realized that darker colors looked weird with black ink, ergo I went with lighter colors.

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
cookiedough said:
I heard rumors of cranberry - but then logged in and see all these subdued colors...
added Cranberry to the list of colors :thumbsup: If you you want to switch colors, send me a PM with your name, size(s) that you want to switch by tomorrow. Order goes out tomorrow at 9pm.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.