Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somo's got flowers!

a few pics from our fun ride down desert classic. thanks all for coming, after the breeze kicked in, the temp didn't seem to be bad at all (before then i was getting too warm :rolleyes: )

Attachments

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
two more.

others took pics of some of us catching air by san gabriel's drainage ditch. can't wait to see them!

Attachments

·
Everyone Bleeds!
315 Posts
Which way is up?

My meager contribution to this thread is one of a really confused cactus. I thought it was worthy of a photograph

Attachments

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm waiting for paul, amy and liteandfast's pics. but i know they've been busy with other rides and family duties.

i, on the other hand, have succumbed to the atmospheric and cosmic pressures and have come down with a nasty case of allergies and crud. :cryin: :incazzato:

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Amy will post some pics later...

but we're heading out to BCT this am so it will have to wait until we're done riding and swimming the Agua FRIA! :thumbsup:

·
Dave
899 Posts
Here they are you guys. Really great to meet you all. Sativa, Paul, Amber, Amy, Cliff, Pat. I must make a correction the first pic shows the group and my wife's name is wrong. It's Patti not Tammy. Great day & ride.

Attachments

·
Everyone Bleeds!
315 Posts
Hey!

I wanted to say thanks to all those that I rode with this week! Great bunch of folks and great trails to ride on! Extremely disappointed in myself for not going on the BCT ride. But, I have a very strong aversion to any amount of cold mixed with any amount of moisture. I can get very sick and it will last for weeks, so I try to avoid the two when they are mixed. But, the rides I did go on were worth the trips and the time. I hope to ride with all of you in the future!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks kaboose for putting together a great ride! Looking forward to more of these rides. And big thank you to Amy for going down Javilena with me, it was the icing on the cake for me, THANK YOU!
Here's a few of my pics

1) Everyone watching Amy
2) kaboose with a big grin
3) Amy practicing freestyle
4)Amy coming down Javelina

Attachments

·
Dave
899 Posts
Hey Dave here, what happened to all those pictures Amy took at the jump canal? I've been scanning but I can't find any, Sativa any idea?
It was great meeting all you! I see Tiff has a BCT ride this Saturday is anyone from this crowd thinking of going? I missed it last Sunday due to problems at home. Hope to make this one.

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
liteandfast said:
Hey Dave here, what happened to all those pictures Amy took at the jump canal? I've been scanning but I can't find any, Sativa any idea?
i think he'll post them soon. with work, 'n wife, 'n kids, 'n stuff... you know how that goes! i too am excited to see them!

liteandfast said:
I see Tiff has a BCT ride this Saturday is anyone from this crowd thinking of going? I missed it last Sunday due to problems at home. Hope to make this one.
are you and PATTY planning on going? i think you said you lived near me. perhaps we could either carpool or caravan? i'm still deciding...

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Boy you C-rriders aren't a very patient group!

:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts