Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Tucson, AZ
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Thanks again to cookiedough (David P) for this amazing design!

Orders due by March 2nd. Snail mail or paypal is accepted. If you are doing paypal, the address is just my handle (az epic rider andrunner at g ma il do t com, no spaces).

When sending it, please send $7 along with the size, men or women, and name. If you are getting more than one, just multiply the number you want by $7. We do have women's cuts! If you are going to send me a check via snail mail, go here to see the snail mail address form.

Please ask any questions here.

·
Registered
589 Posts
question on sizing

Chad,

Are the womens sizes just a smaller version of the shirt or are they a different cut altogether?

EDIT:
Okay I see in your original post it says womens cut......

Thanks!

Tiff

·
Dave
899 Posts
S H I R T S (yeah Baby)

azepicriderandrunner said:
Oh snap.... keep the T-shirt payments coming! Thanks for the quick response! Remember there is not limit on how many we get, so keep on ordering.
paypal xfer on the way. How are you going to distribute them? Thanks cookiedough they look great!!

·
drink coffee, ride.
559 Posts
liteandfast said:
paypal xfer on the way. How are you going to distribute them? Thanks cookiedough they look great!!
I think it was inspired by a premonition of an actual event consisting of someone consuming bananas and Jack. On a long, brutal, ride.

·
Dave
899 Posts
cookiedough said:
I think it was inspired by a premonition of an actual event consisting of someone consuming bananas and Jack. On a long, brutal, ride.
LOL. I did do that didn't I. Hey I didn't bonk though!!!! Kind of the same color.:p

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
I sent mine via paypal.

Peace!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts