Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Dave
899 Posts
Hehe somehow you got a picture of me. OR

You had so many guys staying at your house that you began to hallucinate men in their underware,

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Well he DID "bring his armour"!

·
Dave
899 Posts
Maybe he fell into a cactus and didn't bring any duck tape to get the prickely things out of his clothing, so he just discarded them altogether.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
it kinda looks like he crashed real hard and possible tore up his pants ?

i will say that is a strange sight to see on the trail :eek:

·
Gold it's the new Pink!
535 Posts
This was the worng post to open while eating a late breakfast before my ride at Somo. LOL

Crimson

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crimson said:
This was the worng post to open while eating a late breakfast before my ride at Somo. LOL

Crimson
I don't know... I had just ridden the Waterfall for the first time ever last Sunday and then this nearly naked boy appeared all armored up. Sure made my day!!!

I guess the moral of this story is to pack spare shorts in your Camelbak in case you biff and tear up your clothes to the point of them being unwearable. Or, in liteandfast's case.... if you land on cactus and fill your shorts with needles. btw, duct tape works wonders at getting prickly pear needles out of clothes!

G

·
I met that kid at Spokes one night about a month ago.

He had ridden that bike all the way from Peoria to SoMo, ridden the mountain all day and was eating dinner at Spokes before camping out on the mountain somewhere so he could catch the short bus on Sunday morning and then riding back to Peoria.

I was like, that's some dedication... Looks like he forgot some extra clothes...:p

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Its Lord Humungus!!
Just one man can make a difference.

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
DurtGurl said:
I don't know... I had just ridden the Waterfall for the first time ever last Sunday and then this nearly naked boy appeared all armored up. Sure made my day!!!
Kathleen - maybe you should ride the waterfall more often. You never know what you might see next!

·
wrecking crew
1,392 Posts
Hey, at least he appears to be in decent shape! ;) As for DG's Needle Extraction service of sensitive areas...Dave, you're lucky you didn't have to have one of the guys fondling your ... parts. :rolleyes: :D

·
AKA shitbird
2,342 Posts
HAHAHA, his name is Andy and he's completely insane...but in a good way. He never rides with a shirt on but damn he usually wears shorts, WTF?! I was laughing the other day when he was shuttling on the short bus and he had no shirt on but was all armored up..doesn't make sense to me but it's all good.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts