Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
No longer a hardtailkid.
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find one...can someone give me a link? Or if one doesn't exist, start one here!!! I saw a few Azonic frames on sale so I wanted to see how people are building them up :thumbsup:

·
No longer a hardtailkid.
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why did he say "smt"? I don't get it. That doesn't answer my question AT ALL. Sorry, but I'm still the purple dude......:confused:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
hardtailkid said:
check my profile and pics...I still have a Saber. Use to Have a Recoil (loved it-it's the same bike as a KHS DH200) and I had a another one I sold to a user called pro

·
No longer a hardtailkid.
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay :thumbsup:

Thanks for clarifiying. I am not too familiar witht eh people in DH/FR. I stick around All Mountain, Beginners Corner (I get 75% of my posts by answering questions there..), Brake Time, and Weight Weenies.

I just got home from a round of golf with my dad for his 50th B-Day.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wow brah that's SICK, GOLF!!!! With your DAD for craps sake, YOU ARE SO AWESOME AND LUCKY. That is simply too AMAZING.
MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardtailkid said:
Okay :thumbsup:

Thanks for clarifiying. I am not too familiar witht eh people in DH/FR. I stick around All Mountain, Beginners Corner (I get 75% of my posts by answering questions there..), Brake Time, and Weight Weenies.

I just got home from a round of golf with my dad for his 50th B-Day.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
You give your opinion a LOT, but can't think of many answered questions. I recall a lot of "dooshes" and emoticons, perhaps you meant "I think I help people a lot more then I actually do, I'm embarrased about how much I post."

Catch me if you can, Mr. troll removal expert.

:ciappa:

·
183 BRO's before hoes.
582 Posts
karpiel666 said:
You give your opinion a LOT, but can't think of many answered questions. I recall a lot of "dooshes" and emoticons, perhaps you meant "I think I help people a lot more then I actually do, I'm embarrased about how much I post."

Catch me if you can, Mr. troll removal expert.

:ciappa:
Uh, dude you are the "doosh".

·
No longer a hardtailkid.
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm sure they would have sh!t on your head without you even asking

1 - 20 of 22 Posts