Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Saucy Size
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this in email a little while ago:

The Arizona Trails 2005 Draft Plan is now open for public comment. The document is available on the Arizona State Parks website at http://www.pr.state.az.us/partnerships/trails/statetrails.html If you would like a hard copy of the plan, please respond to this e-mail with your mailing address.

This information is intended to be a resource to guide trail agencies for the next five years. The purpose of this plan is to provide information and recommendations to guide Arizona State Parks and other agencies in Arizona in their management of motorized and nonmotorized trail resources, and specifically to guide the distribution and expenditure of Arizona State Parks administered trail funds.

Thank you for taking the time to review the Arizona Trails 2005 State Trails Plan. Your comments—positive or negative—are welcome. Comments need to received by July 30th for consideration in the final plan.
I haven't read this myself, and I don't yet have an opinion on what might be useful commentary. Friendly FYI.

p.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts