Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new line in Rocky Point. pixels dont show the penalty for failure - concrete, rebar, broken glass, and some homeless guys ready to steal my bike and sell my plasma. shrimp and mexican pastries make everything better.

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
I've just been in maintenance mode on the bike which means no cameras most of the time and just hammering......after all, it's still winter out there. Photo by Troy Marino, Skiier me, Jay's Slide, Kachina Peaks Wilderness, Wednesday 23 MAR 11

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
My buddy Lance and I ditched work to go ride the BCT Horseshoe-Skyline-Cheap Shot on Tuesday. After Monday's rains and with Tuesday's armada of cumulus clouds, the trail has never been better.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Lunch Lady is back and she is badass to the core! Thanks to APB for the Dorado upgrade :) :) :) It was great to ride the chunk of Alta and Bajada again this weekend with friends.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Actually got a pic of myself riding. i am usually riding alone or taking pics of others, but a buddy of mine snapped this pic of a new obstacle out on the trail today. Pic does not show it, but its a tricky line to get up onto the rocks.
Clothing Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Sports equipment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.