Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already posted my riding shots for the week, so instead let's start the weekend with my cowdog pack and a picture-perfect sunset.

More rescued Australian cattledogs are ready for adoption. This weekend they will all be gathered for Yappy Hour in far NE Scottsdale on Sunday afternoon. If you and your family are interested in adoption, let me know! Every mountain biker needs a cowdog :)

Attachments

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
Not much riding done on the dirt this week, but I got some snow. Warning: Dog off leash & running below, Allison Clay bowl 2-22-11- Photo by T.Marino....

Attachments

·
Team Tortuga
247 Posts
Grave9 said:
SoMo strikes again!!!!

Dude! You got skills like in the Matrix. You bike appears to have been bent like one of those spoons in the movie!

·
Registered
67 Posts
An out-of-state photo friday contribution, this guy got a picture of me up at Bootleg during the Friday practice.

To keep it AZ related, here is a picture of PMP around the water tank

and here's the Rig after riding up 8A, had the bike for about a month when the picture was taken (taken on my phone so the quality isn't that great)

·
Dirt Merchant
312 Posts
Pulled off this little diddy while bailing on a switchback on the Sonoran Trail in Fountain Hills yesterday. Half-azzed attempt to capture the carnage... Both hands covered, stomach and entire right leg covered in the thorns of that bastard bush behind me in the shot.

From MTB Photos

·
Registered
984 Posts
YYyyyeeeeeoouuttcchhhh!!:eek:

Unless you've had to yank these bad boys out of your hide, you don't know how much these bass turds hurt!! From the looks of your photo, it looks like you got lucky...nothing's worse than peeing in 12 different directions at once because you poked a bunch of holes in yer junk! :lol:

·
Dirt Merchant
312 Posts
GilaMonster said:
YYyyyeeeeeoouuttcchhhh!!:eek:

Unless you've had to yank these bad boys out of your hide, you don't know how much these bass turds hurt!! From the looks of your photo, it looks like you got lucky...nothing's worse than peeing in 12 different directions at once because you poked a bunch of holes in yer junk! :lol:
Yeah, I didn't capture it all, but those *expletive deleted* things were all over my business. Was about 2 inches from hitting the baby maker so I did luck out in that regard. My legs took the worst of it though.

·
Break it, Fix it, Ride it
1,940 Posts
The cholla just go in so easily! After I woke up at the 24HOP, I walked right into one outside the tent in my morning daze. What a way to wake up! Luckily only a few hitched a ride.

Weather moving in on Mt Lemmon on Saturday.

Our team's rigid SSs. Karate Monkey and Monocog. Good stuff.

Posted once already, but I just like this one. It held the promise of a good weather race. What a lie. ;)

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Maadjurguer said:
Not much riding done on the dirt this week, but I got some snow. Warning: Dog off leash & running below, Allison Clay bowl 2-22-11- Photo by T.Marino....
Nice! Looks like your skiing fast, I would be too if I had a dog off leash chasing me like that! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts