Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· My other ride is your mom
5,426 Posts
1st night of the 300

As I climbed towards the setting sun, the cramps that held my legs in bondage, disappeared. The dirt beneath my tires became soft and all became quiet. Up ahead in the blowing tall grass, I saw dark shadows moving from my left. A pack of javalina, running across my path, silent and large; their dark shapes disappeared into the grass to my right, fading to black....it was here, at this moment, I was transformed from this ride and taken to another place.

Nature Atmosphere Cloud Red Dusk

· Registered
148 Posts
Bct

IMG_3789-1

IMG_3800-4

IMG_3806-6

random dood

IMG_3813-7

IMG_3816-8

IMG_3824-9

IMG_3830-10

my first time ripping my rear derailleur off! luckily i packed my extra hanger and installed the new one. Derailleur was a bit bent but still allowed me to ride with full range of gears.

IMG_3831-11

IMG_3832-12

IMG_3833-13

IMG_3836-14

IMG_3841-15

Quick ride down hairball after work yesterday!

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim Mountain bike Landscape

· Registered
404 Posts
Congrats on the new rig Raybum. Looks awesome!!!!

Someone got a bit creative with an old 55Gal drum out in the PMP area.

The drum has been there for years. Someone just last week decided to do something with it. This is located at the eastern-most section of the new trail they just cut west of Cavecreek road (north west of the hill that Minedrop trail circles)

· drink coffee, ride.
560 Posts
As I climbed towards the setting sun, the cramps that held my legs in bondage, disappeared. The dirt beneath my tires became soft and all became quiet. Up ahead in the blowing tall grass, I saw dark shadows moving from my left. A pack of javalina, running across my path, silent and large; their dark shapes disappeared into the grass to my right, fading to black....it was here, at this moment, I was transformed from this ride and taken to another place.
click the exclamation, report this post.

Inspirational, I need to get out there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.