Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MTBR Mafia
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you guys have noticed, but i have not posted on this forum for quite some time. I got caught up in a lot of other things, some of which were not to good, but nonetheless I am definately back into riding. I have been riding telegraph every day i have off work for the last 2 weeks and riding national and mormon on weekends. startin to hit some small drops, around 6 feet, and really getting into it again. I guess I just wanted to say thanks to you guys and mountain biking as a whole as it was ultimately a conversation at a gas station with the owner of Cactus Bike that really got my passion flowing again.

To say i went through a lot these past weeks would be an understatement but it feels so good to be able to fall back on something such as riding. I found a new riding buddy and all is well.

So I guess I come back to you guys as a more subtle and subdued individual with less of a yearn for turmoil. But don't even think for a second i am going to stop riding as reckless. No way

See ya around,
Cory

·
Beyond the stars
745 Posts
What, you're home early . . .

from the company Xmas party . . .

drink too much and tell off the boss . . .

Lear at the boss' wife and drop cocktail shrimp down her dress . . .

Sing loud and dance like a fool . . .

and all in the first 15 minutes of the party . . .

oh no wait, that was me . . .

dang, fired again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.