Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am looking for some people to ride with in AZ.
When I am out there I plan to ride in Tuscon, Sedona and Phoenix.
I am out there on vacation I saw some pics from the AZSF Milagrosa Ride what a blast.
I am looking to do some aggressive cross country riding I am good for about 20 miles or more I am in decent shape and just got and enduro.
If there are daily rides day or night rides
Please let me know [email protected]

I am free to ride day and night until the 20th.
Thanks,
Jonathan.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
jgg765 said:
Hello,
I am looking for some people to ride with in AZ.
When I am out there I plan to ride in Tuscon, Sedona and Phoenix.
I am out there on vacation I saw some pics from the AZSF Milagrosa Ride what a blast.
I am looking to do some aggressive cross country riding I am good for about 20 miles or more I am in decent shape and just got and enduro.
If there are daily rides day or night rides
Please let me know [email protected]

I am free to ride day and night until the 20th.
Thanks,
Jonathan.
Starting when?

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
jgg765 said:
I am up for riding Friday afternoon.
I might go to Sedona for the weekend but if I stay local I can ride at anytime.
I was going to see if I can get away to ride Friday PM at SoMo with another visitor or two. I'll know more tomorrow.

Was thinking the "classic" SoMo intro - up Mormon, down National, down Javelina, back on Beverly Canyon. Not lots of miles, but lots of fun.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
waltaz said:
I was going to see if I can get away to ride Friday PM at SoMo with another visitor or two. I'll know more tomorrow.

Was thinking the "classic" SoMo intro - up Mormon, down National, down Javelina, back on Beverly Canyon. Not lots of miles, but lots of fun.
Duh...I'm responding to two of your threads...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.