spacer (1K)

Perianne training with her Ay Up lights
spacer (1K)

Perianne Jones

Perrianne Jones all smiles
spacer (1K)

Happy Holidays

Ay Up USA would like to wish everone a Happy Holiday season and a prospers New Year.

We will be releasing a monthly News Letter starting in 2009. Our goal is to keep you informed about all the latest updates and news.

We will be expanding our event schedual next year traveling to Canada and the East Coast. It's going to be a busy year. If you do see us at an event drop in and say Ay Up!

Darren & Briana

Ay Up's Perianne Jones, Senior World Cup Team Canada

Background:

What comes first -- the chicken or the egg? The same could be said for Perianne Jones as to whether she learned to walk or cross-country ski first. Perianne stepped into her first set of cross-country skis at just three years old when she joined a Jackrabbit ski group in her hometown of Almonte, Ont. A love for the outdoors and sport helped propel the devoted youngster to the next level in her sport. At 15, her family joined the Nakkertok Ski Club in Ottawa and her career took off. Perianne quickly became part of the racing team and competed at a high-level throughout high school on both the Nakkertok and Ontario teams. Perianne is well on her way to fulfilling her Olympic dream. The young Canuck, who had a very successful stint on the Junior Canadian Team, is now making her tracks against the best in the world, competing in Under-23 events and also on the World Cup.

Why I love the Ay Up lights!: In the winter when I train twice a day it can get pretty dark during my afternoon workout. The Ay Up lights are so awesome that I can start my workout when it's dark, and go for a ski just like in the daylight, plus I always have a training partner because my teammates lights just aren't quite as bright, so they follow me. They are also small enough to pack in my bag so that i can take them on the road which is important with all of the extra baggage fees these days.

Read more: https://www.ayupusa.com/Sponsored_Riders.html

Perianne's blog: https://www.freshairexp.com/ottawa/coachesblogs/display.asp?ID=8
spacer (1K)

spacer (1K)
spacer (1K)
spacer (1K)
spacer (1K)
spacer (1K)
© 2008 Ay Up USA Inc
spacer (1K)
spacer (1K)
spacer (1K)

source: Darren Clarke