Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you wanted to play Orange County Choppers/Monster Garage, they would look good on a Schwinn Orange Crate type of "theme" bike but don't see any other practical use for them.

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
zanq said:
...but don't see any other practical use for them.
You're so narrow minded:

1) Chopping vegetables for your salads
2) Squirrel beheadings
3) Saudi theft deterrence

;)

I wonder how many lawsuits they're going to get from kids losing their fingers.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Drevil said:
You're so narrow minded:

1) Chopping vegetables for your salads
2) Squirrel beheadings
3) Saudi theft deterrence

;)

I wonder how many lawsuits they're going to get from kids losing their fingers.
LOL! Yes, I suppose I wasn't thinking outside of the box! :) And I agree, their business life may be short due to law suits from kids getting fingers, toes, etc. caught in the spinner, though I'm assuming these may be priced higher than what your average tot would be playing with.

I think they would look pretty tight on this (new schwinn stingray):

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks like they only come in dubs...

I thought it was all about *big* rims... My 26ers are way bigger than the rims on any pimped-out Escalade. And forget about those guys running 29ers.

·
Registered
371 Posts
zanq said:
LOL! Yes, I suppose I wasn't thinking outside of the box! :) And I agree, their business life may be short due to law suits from kids getting fingers, toes, etc. caught in the spinner, though I'm assuming these may be priced higher than what your average tot would be playing with.

I think they would look pretty tight on this (new schwinn stingray):

I sat on that schwinn in the LBS. Good lord that thing is HEAVY.

·
Registered
449 Posts
mtnbkaz said:
As opposed to the practical use of 21" chrome spinners on a Lincoln Navigator?
Never said those were practical either. Couple hundred dollar spinners on an all show, no go bike would be mildly amusing. Heavy, several thousand dollar spinners on 4WD urban assault barges is a little ridiculous.......the fact that these people even own $40-50k SUVs at all is already ridiculous. Neither are practical, merely a novelty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.