Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could this be the calm before the storm? Jack's been conspicuously absent. Let's hope this means that the Alpines scheduled for arrival this week are making their way out the warehouse door to buyers.

Has anyone received an email saying their bike has shipped?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
Could this be the calm before the storm? Jack's been conspicuously absent. Let's hope this means that the Alpines scheduled for arrival this week are making their way out the warehouse door to buyers.

I was about to ask the same question. I have both an Alpine 450 and 550 on order and I will be picking mine up, so I have been waiting for people to start saying they have received their Tracking Number. I remember Jack telling me that Pickups aren't done until all shipments have been made.
I did notice that "Shipping in Late January, 2007" is no longer under the photos of the Alpines, so I hope that is a good sign.
cp63

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
The Pre-launch ended on all of the Alpine series a few days ago..That's always a good sign that there on the way to IBEX USA..
As for Jack, when I communicated with him around 5-6 days ago he did say that they were up to their eye-balls in work..
That's a good thing..

Jake

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called him today

Had some things to discuss and got the answering machine. I doubt they just packed up and went fishing. :thumbsup:

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great news

BR just proved that our suspicions were correct. Jack called me back just before 5 and indeed, he and the Ibex crew were busy getting product out the door. There should be some happy Alpine owners in the coming days!

Bob

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Atlas update

Jake Pay said:
IBEX Bicycles
P.O. Box 955
Alpharetta, GA 30009-0955
That's one of the reasons I called. Jack seems very confident that the Atlas won't be delayed past mid-March. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Bob

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
That's one of the reasons I called. Jack seems very confident that the Atlas won't be delayed past mid-March. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Bob
Well I've got mine crossed..If I recall correctly, you were the 1st to order an Atlas frameset that became a complete bike shortly after..Talk about waiting!!!

Jake

PS. I'm hoping for a positive ride report..The Atlas Sport has captured my attention..

·
I win.
713 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. I've been lurking around for a while trying to do some research and what not. You all have been very helpful, so thanks.

I just wanted to let you all know that I ordered my Trophy comp x7 yesterday and I'm eagerly waiting for it arrive. Lucky for me I live in the 1 day shipping zone :)

I just have a quick question actually. How long does it take for the bike to ship out once its been ordered? I still haven't received a tracking number, and as far as I know it looks like the bike was in stock and ready to ship.

·
Cuánto pesa?
7,823 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and the IBEX Clan!!!!

Popper252 said:
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. I've been lurking around for a while trying to do some research and what not. You all have been very helpful, so thanks.

I just wanted to let you all know that I ordered my Trophy comp x7 yesterday and I'm eagerly waiting for it arrive. Lucky for me I live in the 1 day shipping zone :)

I just have a quick question actually. How long does it take for the bike to ship out once its been ordered? I still haven't received a tracking number, and as far as I know it looks like the bike was in stock and ready to ship.
You got yourself a sweet ride..Don't be surprised if your tracking # shows up tomorrow :thumbsup:
Tex John said:
glad you are around, i thought something happened to you.
Just layin' low, there seems to be a lot rock throwing going down..

Jake

·
Rockfish
55 Posts
Ditto!!

BustyRucket said:
Just got my tracking #, bike's on the way!!

Destination
FLOWER MOUND, TX
Service type
Ground-Domestic
Pieces
Weight
42.0 lbs.

Status
Picked up
Just got the FedEx shipping notice e-mail today. My boys' belated Christmas presents (Alpine 440 and 450 bikes) should be here next week. These are my first Ibex purchases.

I've been thinking about at 29er HT for myself and the Section 29 is looking pretty good. Just need to figure out how to make it happen. :madman:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.