Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome Strap Backcountry Research

I don't know how this happened, I have not received the customer service you would expect from a new growing company.

I ordered a couple of items based on posts from this website. The order was placed on 3/12, no confirmation of order was sent until I emailed on 3/27, telling me that my order was being shipped. On April 10th after no receipt of product I emailed again and was told that another order was being shipped that day with tracking that would be sent to me. I've not yet received my order or an email stating it was shipped, a tracking number or anything else!

Every company has problems from time to time and I can handle that, I cannot handle no response or not following through with what you offered to do.

Anyone else have any experience with this company?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man, I'm thinking Backcountry Research has turned off the lights..... very bummed if that's the case. I ordered some more stuff from them (Richard) but have not heard a word in over a week. No returned calls or email..... do you guys know anything?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.