Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently had Avid BB7' s put on my bike and they squeeled like nobodies busniess and the shop that installed them Mark the owner has created a paste that he applied to my rotors and the squeeling stopped completey it was awesome. He has a web site that sells his product just in anybody is interested in getting the squeeling to stop it works great nice and quiet the web site is www.squeelout.com highly recommend.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
918biker said:
I just recently had Avid BB7' s put on my bike and they squeeled like nobodies busniess and the shop that installed them Mark the owner has created a paste that he applied to my rotors and the squeeling stopped completey it was awesome. He has a web site that sells his product just in anybody is interested in getting the squeeling to stop it works great nice and quiet the web site is www.squeelout.com highly recommend.
I just setup my BB7s properly and they are quiet. Have used them on 10-15 different frames, with 3-4 rotor types and several types of pads for around 10 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.