Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had perfect timing riding the Crest trail last night. We could see a storm rolling in from the south, but made it down before sunset and before the first few drops of rain started to fall. I was driving the truck back down from the shuttle start point and had to stop and take a pic... (You've gotta use your imagination because there was near-constant lightning going on on the left side of the photo...)

·
Registered
571 Posts
connie said:
We had perfect timing riding the Crest trail last night. We could see a storm rolling in from the south, but made it down before sunset and before the first few drops of rain started to fall. I was driving the truck back down from the shuttle start point and had to stop and take a pic... (You've gotta use your imagination because there was near-constant lightning going on on the left side of the photo...)
Connie -

Excellent shot. May I make a suggestion??

If you, or anyone here has Photoshop, I would crop the picture at the bottom to remove everything from the pink dot you can make out in the black, down. I think it will make for a more powerful picture.

Hope that makes sense??

Really tremendous sky though - thanks for posting this!!

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Typical Man!

gofarther said:
Connie -

Excellent shot. May I make a suggestion??

If you, or anyone here has Photoshop, I would crop the picture at the bottom to remove everything from the pink dot you can make out in the black, down. I think it will make for a more powerful picture.

Hope that makes sense??

Really tremendous sky though - thanks for posting this!!
Just sitting in your armcahir and pointing things out. Jerk.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
great pic indeed....this week has produced some incredible sunsets where i am. I was walking back along the bike trail from getting some stuff at the store and i wish i had had my camera. An incredible sunset with a beautiful oibkish orange and rows of trees along either side of the trail

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SprungShoulders said:
Fixed the moon-shaped flaw. :D Very nice shot. The sunsets here in Salt Lake the last weeks have been stunning. Afternoon storm clouds combined with dust ( and who knows what else from the west desert :rolleyes: ) blown up into the atmoshphere really accentuate the colors.
Thanks guys! Guess I could've done all that, but I think I was so psyched the colors showed up for a change, and that the 30 seconds I took to stop, roll down the window and snap a couple pics worked, I wasn't thinking of anything else... ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts