Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Go Lakers!
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just sent these photos from a friend. I thought, wow, wouldn't I like to ride like that someday!!! LOL Amazing scenery, not to mention, what an exposure!

Enjoy!:)

Attachments

·
853+29+1x24=Fun
1,020 Posts
you just got these? I've been emailed these about 20 times already in the past month or so. Did your's have the email subject "When Helmets Make No Sense" ;)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Those pictures are so awesome! I always get queezy when looking at the last one.

·
anyone else smell that?
2,314 Posts
yepper. on an ireland pub tour.

·
Old newbie
313 Posts
Two things here:

1. this has been posted about a million times already, over many many months.

2. jgsatl has the same freakin avatar as me! (great minds think alike?)

edit - avatar tweaked :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
7hz said:
Two things here:

1. this has been posted about a million times already, over many many months.

2. jgsatl has the same freakin avatar as me! (great minds think alike?)

edit - avatar tweaked :)
I was wondering how long it would be before someone jumped in and started the flamming.

There are always things on this site that are posted multiple times. Maybe Sambolina never saw those threads. Maybe there are new members who never saw the previous threads and they really appreciate Sambolina posting these pics now. Is it truly a problem if they are posted just one more time?

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
38,634 Posts
jspharmd said:
I was wondering how long it would be before someone jumped in and started the flamming.

There are always things on this site that are posted multiple times. Maybe Sambolina never saw those threads. Maybe there are new members who never saw the previous threads and they really appreciate Sambolina posting these pics now. Is it truly a problem if they are posted just one more time?
No problem here I always enjoy seeing them over and over. I do however get a kick out of people that claim photoshop on them. There is an actual video of this ride floating around for any doughters. Anybody that has it please post it up.

·
...idios...
5,662 Posts
"There is an actual video of this ride floating around for any doughters. Anybody that has it please post it up."

My pleasure...

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
38,634 Posts
SteveUK said:
"There is an actual video of this ride floating around for any doughters. Anybody that has it please post it up."

My pleasure...

Thankyou very much however I am unable to get it to load.:confused:

·
Go Lakers!
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jspharmd said:

Sorry if it was posted multiple times. yes you are correct I am a new member and no I have never seen these photos. Guess being new to the mountain biking community, maybe I am not as informed as all of you regulars.

Anyway, they are cool pics so I guess if you are sick of them you could always shut your eyes! lol:thumbsup:

·
Old newbie
313 Posts
jspharmd said:

No problem, just gets boring after the tenth time.

An that wasn't a flame matey, just pointing it out.

Keep yer hair on :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts