Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Twin Six METAL
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there are a lot of options out there for those who are training for this event. There are free options, and there are locals willing to help out just about anyone who wants it. I am just throwing out there another option, one that I have put together, it's a great value. Whether you choose to utilize my camp, or another option, do something! Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!

SpeedWorks has put a lot of time and money into making this camp something that is going to be very beneficial to anyone who can attend. This camp will feature riding and living at altitude for 5 days, working on mountain bike specific skills, learning from Professional cyclists and USA Cycling Certified Coaches who coach at several Talent ID Camps, and evening training and educational sessions. We are bringing in Licensed Dietician Nick Fischer of Fischer Nutrition to prepare meals (which are included in the camp pricing) and educate all of us on how to prepare quick and easy training meals. Lodging is also included, in an ideal setting in Granby, CO, centrally located to great trails, lots of dirt roads, and at altitude. You won't find any other 5-day camp that includes all of these great features for a price close to this! Help us fill the slots of this camp, share this with anyone who might be interested. If you're training for any races at altitude this year, this camp will be a benefit to you!

https://www.bikereg.com/leadville-training-camp

1 - 1 of 1 Posts