Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.racebike.cz/index.aspx?id=39&lang=_eng

I wanted to share with you guys this frame that I think is really cool looking. The large version's claimed weight is 10.25 pounds while the small is 9.92 pounds, Pretty light for such a burly looking frame. I wonder how well it handles and soaks up the rough stuff, Geez I would love to get my hands on one of these:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Raptordude said:
We got it. We got it the first time. You don't like Single Pivots. You don't like Carbon Fiber. You think Manitou is "Manipoo"

We freakin' get it.
okay hold up on the attacks on SMT every one is intitled to thier own opinion, SMT dont like single pivots (love them tbh) i dont like carbon fiber either, and i have no true opinion on manitou as never riden one, only seen 2 of their forks in person so far, both heavy and well one was sh*t other okay, but ever compinay is allowed to make a mistake right?, i did look at getting manitou but glad i whent with rock shox boxxer ride :) but any way back to the point, let every one have their own opinion dont force one on some on else, either of you :thumbsup: i am not i am only suggesting

·
SamIAm
2,038 Posts
i dont see any new tech/innovation.
it looks like a new tubing design to the same old tried and true SP architecture w/ link actuated shock. nothing new, nothing special.

unless its ultracheep.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL, well I didnt intend the thread to turn into a bashing party but thats how it goes. I still think its pretty neat looking, but ive thought other bikes are nice looking like the MC shockwave 9.5 when alot have disliked it(pinkbike). Hey even if you hate it its still something you dont see every day!

·
Registered
486 Posts
There was one of these for sale on pinkbike a little while ago in the same color scheme as bearclaw's SX trail in ROAM. The color scheme was ugly, but I don't actually mind the look of the frame tubing. Probably looks like you're sitting on a suitcase when you're riding it.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.