Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to get the Avid Ultimate brake levers in silver? I don't like the black color of the current model. Will Avid do special requests? I saw this pic in the review section of this board, and lust for them real bad.

·
Registered
845 Posts
The Silver Ultimate's are the older model. They are no different from the new ones except for the color. I have the silver ones and they are AWESOME. However, I'd love to have a black pair to match my blacked out Rig. Avid only makes them now in black I called and asked the same question. Wanna trade?

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Schultz29 said:
The Silver Ultimate's are the older model. They are no different from the new ones except for the color. I have the silver ones and they are AWESOME. However, I'd love to have a black pair to match my blacked out Rig. Avid only makes them now in black I called and asked the same question. Wanna trade?
I don't have any now. I just wanted to see if they were available. Did you shoot them an e-mail or talk to someone?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.