Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my new ride, put together a bit ago with left over cables/housing hanging around, until..... the FMJ set I'd ordered came in. Soooooo nice. Were the really needed? Not really, but I like 'em. Picked ups ome extra heat shrink tubing to cover over the tubing/housing connections. I need to get some new boots for the caliper ends one of these days to really seal things up nice and good.

Warning:setup not exactly like it says in the directions. Was a pain getting the tubing into the TT housing guides.

Everyt hing feels so smooth now! Thinking I may try and cadge something like this up for my shift housing in the straight sections as well. Anyone ever tried that?

If you're needing some new cables/housing for your mech disc brakes, these are worthy of consideration.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
avid

is there any maint to the fmj?? i have a pair and they are a month or so old--just wondering if i need to do anything to them?

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.