Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Every Epic has that problem.

Well maybe not everyone, but most. You need to get an elbow shaped adaptor that lets you hook the hose on facing away from the brain. Contact Specialized and see if they can get you one for an avid. I got one from magura.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If the Elixer's are like Juicy's, you can adjust the angle the hose goes into them. It takes a torx (I'm not going out to the garage to look, it's freezing in there, sorry) that comes with the bleed kit. Literally, it takes seconds.

If the Elixer's are not like Juicy's with that little design feature for flexibility, then I have no solution.

·
Registered
239 Posts
JMUSuperman said:
If the Elixer's are like Juicy's, you can adjust the angle the hose goes into them. It takes a torx (I'm not going out to the garage to look, it's freezing in there, sorry) that comes with the bleed kit. Literally, it takes seconds.

If the Elixer's are not like Juicy's with that little design feature for flexibility, then I have no solution.
My Elixir R cannot be adjusted, but I'm pretty sure the CR can be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.