Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's one of the settings on my computer at home, but nobody's avatars are dancing anymore, but they were getting down last night when I was at work.

I wanted to show my wife Fast Freddy's purple hippo, but he just ain't no good if he ain't swinging that pelvis! :D

·
The Top Cap Guy
952 Posts
Drevil said:
I wanted to show my wife Fast Freddy's purple hippo, but he just ain't no good if he ain't swinging that pelvis! :D
I thought it was still working....

Hmmm

FF

·
Broken
417 Posts
It's moving for me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How do you make the dancing avatars

How do you make the dancing avatars? Are they something you have found on the web or did you make them yourselves?

·
The Top Cap Guy
952 Posts
mtpisgah said:
How do you make the dancing avatars? Are they something you have found on the web or did you make them yourselves?
Most are found on the web - I have more animated gif's but have to figure out how to re-size them and not lose the animation. Been having trouble with that one....

FF

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is my worm still wigglin?-nm-

just checking if my worm is still wiglin

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fast Freddy said:
Most are found on the web - I have more animated gif's but have to figure out how to re-size them and not lose the animation. Been having trouble with that one....

FF

Freddy,

I used Adobe Imageready 7.0 for your clubbin' Spidey.

·
sufferer of a.d.d.
218 Posts
Fast Freddy said:

FF
i reccomend adobe imageready for editing animated gifs. pretty straight forward program

·
The Top Cap Guy
952 Posts
Drevil said:
Freddy,

I used Adobe Imageready 7.0 for your clubbin' Spidey.
I'll have to dig around and see if I have that... I know I have Photoshop, Photoshop Album, Illustrator, Pagemaker, Type Manager, and Acrobat - that I can see from my computer... let me check around and see if I have that one... I should!

Thanks!
FF

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update

Drevil said:
I don't know if it's one of the settings on my computer at home, but nobody's avatars are dancing anymore, but they were getting down last night when I was at work.

Here at work, the characters are doing their nasty dances again. I just noticed that in IE, there is a setting to turn off animations. Maybe I have it turned off at home.

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
Drevil said:

Some avatars, animated and otherwise

george

1 - 16 of 16 Posts