Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go see it a 2nd time in an IMAX theatre.

The floor is open...

·
Ride Like the Wind
99 Posts
The only thing missing in this movie is the use of Mountain Bike's and trails to ride em on......

I wonder how hard it would be for a Mtn Biker film maker to get his hands on the new technology they used to make this movie and make a Mountain Bike movie out of it?OR,,,get his hands on Neytiri,:D

·
Chronic 1st-timer
2,432 Posts
Found an AMC gift card in the junk drawer, so Mrs & I may go see it this afternoon.
3D + IMAX better not make me dizzy.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lubes17319 said:
Found an AMC gift card in the junk drawer, so Mrs & I may go see it this afternoon.
3D + IMAX better not make me dizzy.
Bring some eye drops, you won't blink much :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Pau11y said:
I want to go see it a 2nd time in an IMAX theatre.

The floor is open...
Saw it today in 3D. Great graphics and it certainly kept me and the kids glued to the big screen for over two and a half hours :eekster:. The story line was a little overly tree hugging (I guess pretty literally, too). I am guessing that part two and three won't be.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
schnauzers said:
Saw it today in 3D. Great graphics and it certainly kept me and the kids glued to the big screen for over two and a half hours :eekster:. The story line was a little overly tree hugging (I guess pretty literally, too). I am guessing that part two and three won't be.
It'll be the love story part of Dances With Smurfs (ripped that off of IE) :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
[Jaded Rant]

Just another Leftist/I hate everything about America movie. I love the irony of the $500 million movie that is so anti corporation. Go see Fantastic Mr. Fox. Waaaaaay better movie.

[/End rant]

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
Agree about the big bad world theory

But damn, went and watched it in IMAX 3D and must say the $52 I spent just on tickets for my family and I was worth every penny.

Go see the movie its worth the time

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JOEMTBR COLORADO said:
But damn, went and watched it in IMAX 3D and must say the $52 I spent just on tickets for my family and I was worth every penny.

Go see the movie its worth the time
Wasn't it the quickest 2.5 hours ever? OK, maybe not as quick as time spent shuttleing Apex :D

Edit: how were your eyes? Would eye drops have helped?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts