Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I am the owl
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, last work day of the spring for Avalon. We met with the park trail crew this morning and are planning a major rework of some trail for Sunday. A section of Soapstone (more or less parallels Cardiac) that is a super fun downhill is also a big drainage ditch these days. So, the plan is to make it even more fun, keep it a bomber downhill and make it drain properly so you can get back to riding it quicker after the rains.

Meet at the Avalon Pavillions at 9:30 am on Sunday. More details
here

·
Registered
660 Posts
riderx said:
OK, last work day of the spring for Avalon. We met with the park trail crew this morning and are planning a major rework of some trail for Sunday. A section of Soapstone (more or less parallels Cardiac) that is a super fun downhill is also a big drainage ditch these days. So, the plan is to make it even more fun, keep it a bomber downhill and make it drain properly so you can get back to riding it quicker after the rains.

Meet at the Avalon Pavillions at 9:30 am on Sunday. More details
here
was there sunday and tuesday...soapstone was pretty rutted out from runoff, definitely needs some tlc. i'll try to make it there if i can get out of ocean city on saturday!
-jon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.