Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ultralord in da house.
Don't try that at home kids.
Let's see. I put the carbon detector near that bike and the meter pegged!

Cranks
Seat
Seatpost
Fork
Brakes
Bars
Water bottle cage
Glasses
Teeth? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wow what a day good friends, good racing (yes that is right, I even got to race with someone, so I was not all by myself like usual) and good food, what more can you ask for!! :thumbsup:

Here are a few photos from my new camera, I have more so if you pm me I will see if I got a picture of you and can e-mail.

1. Captain Kana
2. bikerbert
3. Rumpfy
4. francois

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great photos,

After taking a warm up lap of the course and realizing my gearing was way off, rensho jumped in and changed my front chain ring like the Audi Le Mans team 15 minutes before the start. :thumbsup:

Never having run the 34 X 18 gearing on the Niner, it sure was a eye opener on that first lap :eek:

·
Mtbr Founder
34,982 Posts
ibikergal said:
Wow what a day good friends, good racing (yes that is right, I even got to race with someone, so I was not all by myself like usual) and good food, what more can you ask for!! :thumbsup:

Here are a few photos from my new camera, I have more so if you pm me I will see if I got a picture of you and can e-mail.

1. Captain Kana
2. bikerbert
3. Rumpfy
4. francois
Awesome!! Great ride and thanks for the lil party after the race. My upper body is sore like a mofo.

Ibikergal, please send me the hi-res of my photo ([email protected])

francois

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MTBR.COM sponsored rider, Jeffh, clocked in the same spot as ibikergal at 39mph. What's up with dat? ;) Is that thing in the granny gear?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
rensho said:
MTBR.COM sponsored rider, Jeffh, clocked in the same spot as ibikergal at 39mph. What's up with dat? ;) Is that thing in the granny gear?

Actually your radar gun was set in Kilometers for my reading and I'm only doing 24mph :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but ibikergal has promised to show me how it's done before the next race :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I need to speak up so I can get my picture taken next time

I was in the San Jose Bicycle Club kit, racing Sport 45 to 54. How does one become a "Sponsored" mtbr.com rider?

·
Registered
457 Posts
rj2 said:
How does one become a "Sponsored" mtbr.com rider?
I concur with Rensho. I think it is more like you "Sponsor" MTBR. I saw Rumpfy do it once back in my racing days, you just right MTBR in the section that says "team" :D
Disclaimer: this post was in jest and in no way meant to demean or make fun of any of the parties mentioned.;)
R

·
Registered
245 Posts
rj2 said:
I was in the San Jose Bicycle Club kit, racing Sport 45 to 54. How does one become a "Sponsored" mtbr.com rider?
What was your # and I will look to see if I have a photo, I took some in the sport class yesterday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts