Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KaiMana has proposed we meet at 9:00 rather than 10:00 so that the DH folks have time to do two runs. This is fine for me, but it will make it tougher for any Northerners driving down.

For everyone planning on doing the climbing version, would you rather meet at 9:00 and ride the first downhill with the DHers or keep the 10:00 meeting time.

·
trail waggler
1,425 Posts
Hey Kristian...

Wish I could make it, but I still have pins in my leg from my two surgeries. Anyway, you still need a helicoil for your hanger? If so, just PM me your mailing address, or I could send it down with a local 'Ranger.

Have a great ride!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
dbl post

Just curious on approximately how long the ride is. I am trying to talk a friend into it and he has to be back in Denver by 4:00. Is that conceivable?

earlier the better as far as I am concerned..................(regarding 9am vs 10)

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I answered in the other thread

FrontRanger said:
Just curious on approximately how long the ride is. I am trying to talk a friend into it and he has to be back in Denver by 4:00. Is that conceivable?

earlier the better as far as I am concerned..................(regarding 9am vs 10)
The times I mentioned in the other thread assume a 10:00 start time. We would obviously be done an hour earlier if we started at 9:00.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts