Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday thru Thursday, get a ride in and tell us about it.

Where did you go, what did you get done and what did you love?

The weather... it's hot. The trails, loose. Hey, it's summer.

New template for weekly threads 5k! :)

Sample photos here cause they say, "pics or it did not happen"

Attachments

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Man, I would so rather be riding this week than auditing! Oh well, have a mostly clear schedule for September so looking to get a lot of riding in. Count down T-minus one week ....

·
Registered
277 Posts
8am trainer loop in my neighborhood. Thru the fog up into the sun. Pedal up Marincello and down Old Springs trail which is the only legal singletrack in my hood. It's actually pretty fun, some wood bridges and a bunch of little kickers to pop off of and divits to manual thru. And a staircase to Mach down, get your rythm right and glide right over the tops of the railroad ties. 8mi in 50 minutes. Kind of the perfect workout/quick fun ride.

Saw deer, a Coyote, and flushed a covey of 20 or so quail who flew right in front of me and around me as I passed.

Farewell ride on the 2014 5010C. Picking up the SB130LR from UPS tomorrow. Super stoked for that!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm going riding! 1pm. I have no car anymore so everything has to be from home til I find a replacement. Maybe 4runner or something. Only car is Tacoma and wife is using it since she's got a real job.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice ride in the John Nicholas, Skyline area. Very loose and buggy!

The Vittoria Martello 2.3 workin real well out there. Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Mountain bike

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Monday thru Thursday, get a ride in and tell us about it.

Where did you go, what did you get done and what did you love?

The weather... it's hot. The trails, loose. Hey, it's summer.

New template for weekly threads 5k! :)

Sample photos here cause they say, "pics or it did not happen"
Why is the forum sometimes posting double sets of pics, fc (as seen in your original post)?

·
Autonomous
277 Posts
Ft Ord

Drove down to Ord, assuming it would be foggy & cool.
It wasn't.
The fog line was visible but juuust out of reach. :madmax:

Btw, way off topic but if you or someone you know is a Veteran, the California Central Coast Veterans Cemetery at Ft Ord is brand new and very nice (compared to the one in the Central Valley). It's a columbarium so ashes/urns only. Great staff and hey, it's free for veterans.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.