Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha folks,
I'm looking for a new ride to do on Sunday, August 1. Anybody up for it? I'm kind of tired of riding Aiea Loop. Wherever you want to go i'm up for! I do mostly XC. Haven't really tried any drops so I suppose I am willing to try something different. Whatever the limits of my Specialized Enduro can handle. Let me know. If you want to set something up, either post here or call me at 271-3508 and leave a message if I don't answer.

-Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sunday ride

Mynamesrob said:
Aloha folks,
I'm looking for a new ride to do on Sunday, August 1. Anybody up for it? I'm kind of tired of riding Aiea Loop. Wherever you want to go i'm up for! I do mostly XC. Haven't really tried any drops so I suppose I am willing to try something different. Whatever the limits of my Specialized Enduro can handle. Let me know. If you want to set something up, either post here or call me at 271-3508 and leave a message if I don't answer.

-Rob
Hi Rob,

We might ride Milliani trails this sunday...Let me know if you want to go..

Have a nice day

Ralph

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bummer I missed it. When are you guys going again? And i'm definitely going to need some directions to get there. I'm available pretty much any weekend and Thursdays after 4PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.