Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
So since they put those signs up illegally...whose job is it to remove them? Who gets to waste their time cleaning them up?
I do not know the answer, however the Union, SEIU-1000, would know which union employees were furloughed while helpful volunteers installed official State Park signs on Government property.

Email Larry Perkins, [email protected] and ask him if it is now OK for the Auburn State Recreation Area to use volunteers instead of State Park Employees. He will let you know.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think this is great. I can now ride a trail that says no bikes allowed, as i dont know if the sign is legitimate. How do I know the signs weren't put up in error. The horse people have given us a wonderful gift, lets go exercise our rights.

·
190lbs of climber
1,523 Posts
I think this is great. I can now ride a trail that says no bikes allowed, as i dont know if the sign is legitimate. How do I know the signs weren't put up in error. The horse people have given us a wonderful gift, lets go exercise our rights.
+1000!!! It's open season, boys!

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
You know its also open season on trail building.

Carsonite Dual Sided Trail Marker Post | Carsonite CIB Post

I'm down for 10 of those posts and I'll go 50/50 with someone on the driver. With a few more donations and a long weekend we could put in another 20 or 30 miles of trails in the ASRA. With the correct stickers we can market them no horse, no whiners, mtb only, craft brews and dropper post required.

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
How in the heck that lady in pictures can get on a horse? Forklift?
Most equestrians require a step ladder to get on and off their slave animals. Kinda makes you wonder what would happen if they had to get off in the middle of a trail ride.

·
Ride On!
1,039 Posts
Sarcastic Thought, "being a bit tired of seeing, smelling, and running over horse droppings, they should have to clean-up after themselves.:madmax:.. hmmm idea, perhaps it could be fair play to go take care of my business on horse only trails... of course using biodegradable toilet paper:thumbsup:".... hmmm just a thought, better to put that energy into biking!

·
Crash Dummy In Training
1,432 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts