Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I dig trails!
5,608 Posts
rick watts said:
will be up saturday sunday , looking to hit one or both, and scheduled rides?
Hey Rick, the Yuba ride will be an all day thing (but worth it). I will be doing a shorter morning ride in Auburn this Saturday Morning. Start early and ride for a few hours hitting some of the best of Auburn, over the bridge and through the tunnel, downhill at speed, jumps and killer uphills (DW link encouraged).

Let me know if you, or anyone, is interested. Will be done by 11am.

Mr. P

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Dude...your set!

rick watts said:
will be up saturday sunday , looking to hit one or both, and scheduled rides?
Looks like you got a hook up for a saturday auburn ride and you would be very welcome to join us on the south yuba on sunday. we will be meeting in Auburn sunday AM and car pool up to Nev City for the ride...look for official details to be posted here by tomorrow morning for the sunday yuba ride plus info to be posted on the NORCAL calender.

s

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bigboulder said:
Looks like you got a hook up for a saturday auburn ride and you would be very welcome to join us on the south yuba on sunday. we will be meeting in Auburn sunday AM and car pool up to Nev City for the ride...look for official details to be posted here by tomorrow morning for the sunday yuba ride plus info to be posted on the NORCAL calender.

s
the saturday, auburn for sure, funny but my dw link bike(mkIII) the fork is at manitou being ?fixed? i'll have my ih hard tail. i've done one ride there before, up the road down thru the tunnel

·
I dig trails!
5,608 Posts
rick watts said:
the saturday, auburn for sure, funny but my dw link bike(mkIII) the fork is at manitou being ?fixed? i'll have my ih hard tail. i've done one ride there before, up the road down thru the tunnel
Hey Rick,

I will be at the parking lot at 8:30 (c-c-cold) as I will have to be back for the afternoon for daddy duties.

What are you looking for in a ride in Auburn? Technicals? climbing? XC? jumps? I have fun doing whatever, so we we can tune the ride to what you want to do. I also have a "best of Auburn" route that is a shuttle and way too much fun as it hits all the best bits but doesn't require 30+ miles of riding.

Mr. P

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.