Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday (12/3) I had a great ride at Auburn, CA. Details and photos are posted here. Unfortunately, it was cold and humid in the shady spots and that seemed to affect my camcorder. I could not record after the first tape so I only got one hour of video. Not the best trails but this will have to do. It appears a few Windows Media Players do not display these videos in wide screen format (16:9). If you are having problems then use QuickTime player and enlarge it slightly to 432x240. If this becomes a serious problem I'll go back to Windows Media video format. About 6 minutes and 42 megs.

Right click to download

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
It plays...

Wherewolf said:
It appears a few Windows Media Players do not display these videos in wide screen format (16:9). If you are having problems then use QuickTime player and enlarge it slightly to 432x240. If this becomes a serious problem I'll go back to Windows Media video format. About 6 minutes and 42 megs.

Right click to download
...wide screen when viewed in full screen mode only on my machine...
No biggy as you know that's how I watch them anyway!

It took six hours to download but at least there is no postage due.

The vid really captured the trail...Thanks.
And thanks to Snoop Dawg for his cover of "Riders on the Storm"
Hopefully we'll get some video for the other Snoop Dawg tune I sent you.

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.