Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if any of you guys or girls also ride either atv's or dirtbikes. Personally I ride an atv (Z400 if you care). Just want to see inf any one else enjoys both sports as much as i do.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
last person that asked this got the thread deleted without explanation. I don't ride like I did as a kid. I work as a medic at some mx tracks on weekends and ride around on a pit bike from time to time. I would like a honda CRF230L to ride around town and a few trails.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
I've ridden dirt bikes all my life and I had a Yamaha Raptor for a few years, I would jump back and forth between it and my MTB, it got pretty boring pretty fast. Not to mention all the riding areas getting shut down, I said piss on it, more $$$ for mountain bikes :D

·
youenjoymyself
79 Posts
I have a Honda 400ex that has barely 40 hours on it. I got it in 2004! just sits around in my in-law's barn waiting to be used. I think I will be selling it soon to fund a new bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
837 Posts
yeah, i have a 2005 honda 450r and a honda 650 rincon atv. neither one gets used like my quasi-moto 1.5 titus though. i have dirt wheels in my blood and love most anything with wheels for that matter. i've had sandrails and dirtbikes and go-carts and mini-bikes, bmx, unicycles,skateboards, and am now riding longboards. mmm hmm, wheels are all good imo. :cornut:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Yeah, for about the Past Eight Years, Ive had... 01 250ex that I learned on, '99 400ex, '89 250r, and I currently ride a '04 450r.

And Yeah...That was My thread that got dumped, Still never got an explanation for it. Seems like if one person thinks quads are "Trail-Destroying Retardmobile," That should be the end of the Thread... Dick.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just wish that the Trail-Destroying Retardmobiles would be better muffled and have stricter emissions requirements. Nothing worse than having your zen like state shattered and then freebasing black happy gas.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Waaaaah.... mommy the kids are having fun on their dirtbikes! Waaaah!

Had a Suzuki DR400 dualsport. Schweet bike, like an enduro you could ride on the streets to the cool trails.

Unfortunately not that many cool trails to ride motobikes on in New York thanks to all those open minded people calling them retardmobiles.

News Flash:
Even smart people die. Usually miserable and alone with lots of cats.

·
Registered
125 Posts
NJMX835 said:
If you can't have fun on a dirtbike, you better check yourself for a pulse.
i second that. i had an old yamaha yz125, a yamaha blaster,200 a polaris xplorer400 and currently a suzuki eiger lt400 AF-i. i had pics in the other thread that got trashed oh well. it was doomed to turn into a internet bash if it didnt get sent to the recycling bin

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a crf450 and a ktm 250 exc .just bought my youngest son a ktm 250 xcf-w and my oldest son has a crf250.both sons ride with me on motorcycles and mountain bikes.they work pretty hard trying to keep up with them on bikes but I can still spank both of them pretty good on the motorcycles. used to race hare scrambles until I recently broke 4 vertebraes in my back .haven't started back racing yet but have been riding to get my strength back.been mostly mtn. biking latley.Butch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.