Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my continuin saga for cheap, fast and good help, im lookin for a html lord to help me start a small biz website. nuthin fancy, just user friendly and striking. i know theres 1 or 2 of ya here but i cant recall who. just puttin a plan together for now but once the papers are signed ill need to have a good person beside me. maybe we can work a deal.

email or pm me please.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
cactuscorn said:
in my continuin saga for cheap, fast and good help, im lookin for a html lord to help me start a small biz website. nuthin fancy, just user friendly and striking. i know theres 1 or 2 of ya here but i cant recall who. just puttin a plan together for now but once the papers are signed ill need to have a good person beside me. maybe we can work a deal.

email or pm me please.
Me too. I need some help with a website for my practice.

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
S-Works said:
Me too. I need some help with a website for my practice.
why bother? in yer line of work yer custys cant see the damn thing anyway! save yer money and do radio. hehe. i got the email for the guy who did darrens site but im thinkin hes out of my price point. ill see. whatever i get ill be happy to share with ya.

·
Over the Hill
1,769 Posts
I have been using GoDaddy, very easy to use, have not need any help and I am not that computer literate.

I use their Website tonight program gives you 5 webpages, e-mail accounts and many web page designs to choice from. Something like $81 a year. With Website tonight you do not need to buy any web building software. Domian registration $9.00. If you can use Word you will be able to put up a basic web site in hours. I can not help with a e-commerce site.

See my signature for website prescottvalleyhouses.com.

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx stepper! is that what ya use for the 2 links in yer sig? the pvh site is sweet! if thats godaddy, im as good as sold. budget ya know. one of my bros has a place in walker.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
dstepper said:
I have been using GoDaddy, very easy to use, have not need any help and I am not that computer literate.

I use their Website tonight program gives you 5 webpages, e-mail accounts and many web page designs to choice from. Something like $81 a year. With Website tonight you do not need to buy any web building software. Domian registration $9.00. If you can use Word you will be able to put up a basic web site in hours. I can not help with a e-commerce site.

See my signature for website prescottvalleyhouses.com.
I've got the website name registered, I just need to get something up.

CC, good point. I was going to go with large print or Braile website:D

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dstepper said:
The PVH site is GoDaddy. The Path is my bike shop and I do not know what they use.
very impressive. years ago big jonny, another buddy and i all started sites. jonnys dc site obviously did well, ours went bust. maybe cuz he had html talent were we didnt. point is i have experience with those formatted sites and can make it work if it produces results like yers. thanx again d.

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
decision

so i think im cool with dsteppers godaddy idea. for now it suits my needs, falls within the budget and is somethin i can manipulate myself with my limited knowlage and experience. unless someone steps up with a deal (willin to trade strong product discounts for services) that i cant refuse steps up, im golden here. still lookin for a small biz mentor in my other thread though. http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=205804

thanx to dstepper and ya all! ya have no idea how much i appriciate yer input. later tonight ill be off the comp till tues pm so ill check any mail, pms or posts then. time for another funeral. candycorns uncle this time.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
cactuscorn said:
so i think im cool with dsteppers godaddy idea. for now it suits my needs, falls within the budget and is somethin i can manipulate myself with my limited knowlage and experience. unless someone steps up with a deal (willin to trade strong product discounts for services) that i cant refuse steps up, im golden here. still lookin for a small biz mentor in my other thread though. http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=205804

thanx to dstepper and ya all! ya have no idea how much i appriciate yer input. later tonight ill be off the comp till tues pm so ill check any mail, pms or posts then. time for another funeral. candycorns uncle this time.
All my best to Candy and you.

I'll check out the godaddy thing too and let you know what I think. But sounds like it might fit the bill. So to speak.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.