Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Not sure what to type?
Joined
·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,814 Posts
Cool

Thanks for the info, I've only had bearing issues one time in the many years of using Frogs but the replacement parts are pricy. Be sure to let us know if you find a cheaper outlet for the plastic bodies:D I've broken 3 and they cost $50 a set and you can't buy just one.
 

·
Weird huh?
Joined
·
2,286 Posts
Good info, thanks !!

BTW Hecklerboy:

Pathetic attempt? Au Contraire' Nice job! Last month I was facing the possibility of being in WV on business. I had your site flagged for info. Turns out, I never went. Too bad.

Folks that take the time to keep our sport in the forefront are always doing good.

Cheers,
Mike
 

·
Not sure what to type?
Joined
·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slowrider said:
Thanks for the info, I've only had bearing issues one time in the many years of using Frogs but the replacement parts are pricy. Be sure to let us know if you find a cheaper outlet for the plastic bodies:D I've broken 3 and they cost $50 a set and you can't buy just one.
Great :rolleyes: I cracked one half of a pedal body recently. Thankfully I had an old pair I was able to cannibalize. They're still the best pedal I've ever used.
 

·
Not sure what to type?
Joined
·
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cmdrpiffle said:
BTW Hecklerboy:

Pathetic attempt? Au Contraire' Nice job! Last month I was facing the possibility of being in WV on business. I had your site flagged for info. Turns out, I never went. Too bad.

Folks that take the time to keep our sport in the forefront are always doing good.

Cheers,
Mike
Thanks for the comments. I just updated with some pics from the Slatyfork Shuffle 2006.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,814 Posts
Yup

Hecklerboy said:
Great :rolleyes: I cracked one half of a pedal body recently. Thankfully I had an old pair I was able to cannibalize. They're still the best pedal I've ever used.
Allways save those usable parts from old gear; the first two bodies I broke cost me nothing because I saved the bodies from a set that I didn't properly lube on which the bearings disintigraded and damaged the spindles.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top