Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a question for you all. did it take forever for you guys to get your frames once they were finished? i know lead time is 7 months, but matt told me mine was done about 5 weeks ago and still no frame in the mail. i know it will be smokin' once i get it, but i am considering sending a fedex call tag or a holiday road trip to idaho. i have repeatedly tried to contact him since last hearing from him on 12/6. just wondering, is this normal?

thanks

rick

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i agree totally

i no doubt the craftsmanship etc. thats why i had matt build it in the first place knowing it would be awhile up front, i was just wondering about the whole shipping deal. when one knows it will be 7 months for a build, no problem, but if i knew up front for another 2 months to ship, not a problem either. ya guys know what i mean? pics will come asap too.

thanks for the help.

rick

·
Needed Less ~ Did More
1,012 Posts
Matt does work slow but is normally a little more communicative, he may have other stuff going on that has delayed him, plus the holiday season coming up, blah, blah, blah....

Alex

·
Banned
607 Posts
maybe fedex or ups lost it........maybe it was hijacked by gnome special forces.........that would be bad.......maybe it was sent to Veelz in AZ........maybe it morphed into thing one and thing two and only exists in the two dimensional suessian world.........maybe its cleverly disguised as your dog........maybe Santa has it and will leave in under your christmas tree while you sleep on christmas eve.....maybe I should shut up.

I know looking at pictures of Terminaut's chester soothed my desires while I was waiting for mine (way back when), so maybe we all could post some pictures to appease your inner child. Keep on trying to contact Matt......he's the one who really knows what might have happened to your frame.

I wish I could morph into a suessian world.......maybe become a sneetch with stars on thar's or not........maybe a fox....in a box.......mmmm kay.....shutting up now.

g

·
Let me ask my wife
357 Posts
LakeRaven may be on to something...

Hope looking will make you feel better. This is no longer in my stable. :(

Attachments

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
14,522 Posts
Tricky...