Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it! finally!!

I'm gonna build it today and hopefully ride it tomm., any takers?

Joe- got your msg, sorry I missed the ride, I was up in Loveland picking up the frame, did you guys get wet?

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
rroeder said:
Check it! finally!!

Joe- got your msg, sorry I missed the ride, I was up in Loveland picking up the frame, did you guys get wet?
Something happen with the Foes, or was it just time for a new ride?

Good looking frame! I really like that green colour.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Nice frame.
Now that i know i am moving to CO i have been getting alot more reading about Bikes and trails. I cant wait.I have been out of teh loop since i move to Hot TX 9 years ago. I cant wait to go to a real shop again and look at all the new toys and get back in the swing of it.

WHo makes frames there in CO? i remember about 15 years a friend in NYC had a frame that had the CO state flag on it.

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
Never went

rroeder said:
Check it! finally!!

After I called you I got home and looked at the weather, decided not a good day to go so we drank instead, still a good day all in all but that stormed slammed the northern part of el paso with another 1/2" of rain.

Looking to ride in the morning, can you go? if so call so we can set up a time and a place.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
daveM said:
Love that color!
Yepper, got it built today and it looks real nice, will post some pics tomm.

scrubby- the Foes started bottoming on me, I actually haven't ridden it since our Moab trip, it needed a shock rebuild and I was already thinking about something different, little more beefy maybe, so I went this route, this bike should handle anything I can throw at it. How's the finger doing?

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Loudpawlz said:
Nice! :cool:

One of the best rainy day projects I can think of. Looking forward to seeing it in person.
Thanks Paul, yeah we need to ride soon.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Here's the complete bike before the rain opened up on us, great ride though and the bike climbs real well, better than my Foes I think, the loop is more of an XC ride so I didn't really test the suspension coming down but the bike railed the berms and stayed glued to the ground, didn't hurt with the perfect trail cond's too!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
WOW Looks like a sweet ride now that its all done.. enjoy that ride

1 - 15 of 15 Posts