Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Yeti Riders
Check out my post in the want ads for a great deal on what I feel is the best suspension set-up you can get for the 575. I am getting rid of my 05 Maverick DUC-32 front fork coupled with the 05 Fox RP3, both recently rebuilt. Please see want ads for more details.

This fork was built for bikes like the 575 - 6 inches & 3.5 pounds - If you have never had the chance to ride this fork you dont know what your missing. It might be the best trail bike fork on the market!

CHECK IT OUT!!

·
Bomber
982 Posts
yeah, its a 24 mm thru hub, just last week i actually saw a guy on a 575 raw with a duc 32....got me thinking about one...still dont know yet

·
Registered
73 Posts
audi0phile said:
yeah, its a 24 mm thru hub, just last week i actually saw a guy on a 575 raw with a duc 32....got me thinking about one...still dont know yet
are you sure you don't "the" maverick hub. also, isn't this the fork that requires the maverick stem too?

·
Bomber
982 Posts
correct it does require a maverick stem, which come in only 3 sizes, something along the lines of 90, 110, and 130, small, med, large, and yes the "maverick hub" is the 24 mm hub, which u can purchase from maverick, chris king also offers one, and i beilive a few others do as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.