Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really good prices on some older AtomLab products, and they drop their prices regularly. Don't think they've been around very long, it says they are just blowing out old product so they won't be doing this all the time, but seem good. Just make sure you check what you are ordering, there are no returns! Still AtomLab rims and such are super durable and it's a good price. Thoughts from anyone else?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. It's true, I work for Lizard Skins, who sells AtomLabs product to AtomLabs distributors when they are not ready to do a direct order. As for a phone number and address I'm more then happy to give it. But it's a good call to add it on, I'll pass that along. Everything is sold out of Lizard Skins headquarters in Orem, UT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep there are a few really good Utah companies that are discounters. Like http://www.backcountryoutlet.com/ and all their spin offs. If I recall they are in Heber. Course they sell everything not just bikes.

But yes AtomLab deals is actually legit. When an individual buys something from AtomLab it almost always comes out of our facility in Utah. But like I said it's time to clean out the warehouse of older product. So that's what the AtomLab Deals website is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.